Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to slot, score, crease, and trim corrugated or plain paperboard sheets to form container blanks: Turns screws and moves picker feed bar and feed table guides to accommodate size of sheets.
- 2) Positions slitting, scoring, and slotting dies by sliding dieheads along drive shaft over machine bed to obtain specified size blanks with prescribed depth and location of slots and creases.
- 3) Stacks and aligns sheets against guide bar on feeder table.
- 4) Presses lever to start automatic feed.
- 5) Measures sample with rule to detect deviation in location of slots and creases.
Is being a "SLITTER-CREASER-SLOTTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLITTER-CREASER-SLOTTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLITTER-CREASER-SLOTTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLITTER-CREASER-SLOTTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9505