Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pads and covers slip-seats, using one of following methods: Places padding on wooden panel, stretches cover over padding, and tacks or staples edges of cover to panel.
- 2) Inserts foam rubber cushion in cover and tacks or staples cushion to wooden backing panel.
- 3) Places cover, right side down, on form under air press.
- 4) Lays padding, fiber filling, and backing panel over cover.
- 5) Opens valve to lower press against backing panel to compress assembly.
- 6) Cuts excess padding and filler from panel, using shears.
- 7) Draws edges of cover over panel and tacks or staples edge to panel.
- 8) May staple, tack, or paste material content tag to backing panel.
Is being a "SLIP-SEAT COVERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLIP-SEAT COVERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLIP-SEAT COVERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLIP-SEAT COVERER"
Job Number: 9501