Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces last in shoe upper prior to bottoming, using one of following methods: Places broken last on stationary pin jack.
- 2) Positions shoe upper on last and pulls heel section of last down to stretch upper.
- 3) Places toe of upper onto last.
- 4) Inserts shoe horn device in heel section of upper and depresses pedal to pull upper onto last.
- 5) May align sock lining between last and insole.
- 6) May tack upper parts, such as vamp strap or wrapper onto last, using lasting tool.
- 7) May immerse uppers in softening solution to prevent seams from splitting.
- 8) May remove upper from last.
Is being a "SLIP LASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLIP LASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLIP LASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLIP LASTER"
Job Number: 9498