Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Brushes felt hats to clean hats and applies polish and wax to surface to impart smooth, finished appearance: Brushes hat to remove dust, lint, and loose fibers and rotates hat over steampipe to remove excess gloss and condition fibers.
- 2) Pulls hat onto block of revolving spindle and depresses pedal to start block rotating.
- 3) Brushes silk polish onto hat to produce gloss.
- 4) Applies wax to lure, rubs pad against heated iron to melt wax, and holds heated pad against rotating hat to smooth and finish appearance of felt.
- 5) May place hi-roll hat in metal jig to shape and sharpen style lines.
Is being a "SLICKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLICKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLICKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLICKER"
Job Number: 9488