"SLEEVE SETTER, OVERLOCK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates overlock sewing machine equipped with edge cutter and intermittent shirring mechanism to set sleeve to garment: Aligns edge of sleeve on edge of armhole and manipulates sleeve material under needle to conform to dissimilar shape of opening.
- 2) Presses knee lever to engage intermittent shirring mechanism and distributes sleeve fullness at shoulder.
- 3) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, REGULAR EQUIPMENT Master Title.
- 4) May set either seamed or unseamed sleeve.
- 5) May operate variation of overlock machine that sews separate reinforcing row of stitches while overedging and be designated Sleeve Setter, Safety-Stitch.
Is being a "SLEEVE SETTER, OVERLOCK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLEEVE SETTER, OVERLOCK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLEEVE SETTER, OVERLOCK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLEEVE SETTER, OVERLOCK"
Job Number: 9479