Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds soap slabs into machine that cuts slabs into bars: Places slab of soap on cradle of machine.
- 2) Starts motor or depresses clutch to activate mechanism that forces slab through cutting frame, divides it into bars, and deposits bars in racks at opposite end of cradle.
- 3) Inspects bars for specified size.
- 4) Removes scrap soap from cutter and dumps it into hopper for reprocessing.
- 5) Pushes rack dolly into dryer.
- 6) May draw cutting wires through soap slab, using hand-powered winch.
- 7) May be designated according to size or weight of slab cut as Slabber, Light.
Is being a "SLABBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SLABBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SLABBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SLABBER"
Job Number: 9465