"SKIRT PANEL ASSEMBLER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fastens rigid plastic-coated fabric between upholstery skirt panel and liner, and presses panel for smoothness and shape, using steam iron and presser: Cuts threads joining sewn panels, using scissors.
- 2) Presses panels right-side out, using hand steam iron.
- 3) Cuts coated fabric from roll and inserts fabric between panel and liner and staples fabric to parts to impart body to panel prior to final assembly.
- 4) Presses assembled panel to flatten seams and shape panel, using steam presser.
- 5) Examines panel to ensure specifications are attained.
- 6) Places pressed panels in designated area.
Is being a "SKIRT PANEL ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SKIRT PANEL ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SKIRT PANEL ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SKIRT PANEL ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 9456