Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Places skin over jigs to form padded automotive products, such as dashboards and door panels: Lifts precut skin from oven conveyor and stretches it over jig.
- 2) Depresses pedal to create vacuum in jig to draw skin over jig contours, and smooths wrinkles with hands.
- 3) Sponges skin with water to cool skin and set shape.
- 4) Trims excess skin with knife.
- 5) Releases vacuum and lifts formed skin to rack.
- 6) Sets oven controls for specified temperature.
- 7) Presses conveyor cycle buttons to move skins to and from oven.
Is being a "SKIN FORMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SKIN FORMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SKIN FORMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SKIN FORMER"
Job Number: 9447