"SKI BASE TRIMMER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Joins polyethylene-plastic base-strips and steel edges to fabricate ski base-layer, using handtools and work aids: Selects specified base-strips and steel edges for joining.
- 2) Tapes logo in position on toe area of base-strip and inserts strip into roller that presses logo into position on base-strip.
- 3) Applies adhesive onto steel edge and base-strip, using glue bottle and adhesive dispenser.
- 4) Positions steel edge in jig and inserts base strip into steel edge.
- 5) Trims base-strip to conform to bend of steel edge and cuts strip to conform to heel-plate of steel edge, using hand plane, knife, and template.
- 6) Inserts heel-patch between base-strip and heel-plate, and presses assembly into specified position to fabricate base-layer, using special handtool designed to apply rubbing pressure on plastic strip.
- 7) Examines assembly to determine if assembly falls within specified fabrication tolerances and discards base-layers failing to meet tolerances.
- 8) Carries accepted base-layers to designated press molds for further processing.
Is being a "SKI BASE TRIMMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SKI BASE TRIMMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SKI BASE TRIMMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SKI BASE TRIMMER"
Job Number: 9438