"SKETCH MAKER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Traces designs on wood-printing blocks or rollers preparatory to engraving by ENGRAVER, BLOCK, using stylus, ink, and burnishing tool: Places drawing of design over wax paper and traces design, using stylus.
- 2) Pours ink over wax paper to fill depressions made by stylus and wipes away excess ink.
- 3) Wraps inked paper around wood-printing roller or positions paper on printing block.
- 4) Rubs back of paper, using burnishing tool to transfer inked design to roller or block.
- 5) May print proof impression of design from etched printing rollers onto wax paper to verify accuracy of etchings and be designated Impression Printer.
Is being a "SKETCH MAKER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SKETCH MAKER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SKETCH MAKER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SKETCH MAKER I"
Job Number: 9435