Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds narrow fabrics, such as tape, into skeins for dyeing or shipment: Draws fabric ends from box, threads each end through traverse guide, and ties end to reel.
- 2) Turns dial to set yardage counter that stops machine when specified yardage has been wound.
- 3) Presses pedal to start machine.
- 4) Laces string through and around each skein to preserve arrangement and prevent tangling.
- 5) Pulls lever to contract reel, slides skeins to end of reel, and removes skeins.
Is being a "SKEINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SKEINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SKEINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SKEINER"
Job Number: 9429