Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that dries skeins of yarn: Turns valves to set temperature of drying cabinet according to specifications.
- 2) Starts fans to circulate heat in drying cabinet.
- 3) Places yarn skeins on conveyor that conveys yarn through cabinet, hangs skeins on drying rack and pushes rack into drying cabinet, or loops skeins over poles and places poles on conveyor that conveys yarn through cabinet.
- 4) Removes dried skeins of yarn from conveyor, racks, or poles.
- 5) Shakes tangled skeins of yarn before and after drying to straighten skeins.
Is being a "SKEIN-YARN DRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SKEIN-YARN DRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SKEIN-YARN DRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SKEIN-YARN DRIER"
Job Number: 9431