Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Measures undyed hose to determine if size meets specifications: Pushes stretch measuring devise to machines and collects sample hose from storage bag under ejection chute of each machine.
- 2) Pulls hose onto closed parallel leg-shaped hydraulic form of stretch measuring device, moves lever to release air into form to spread form and stretch hose, and reads scale device to determine whether hose meets product stretch specifications.
- 3) Repositions hose on form and repeats process to measure stretch of specified sections of hose, according to procedure.
- 4) Records results and informs KNITTING-MACHINE FIXER of any machine malfunctions.
- 5) Adjusts knitting machine to correct minor malfunctions.
Is being a "SIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SIZER"
Job Number: 9416