Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that singes lint and fuzz from yarn and winds yarn onto bobbins or cones: Places yarn packages on spindles and threads yarn through guides, tension device, slub catcher, heating unit, and grooves of traverse roller.
- 2) Inserts end of yarn in takeup cone or bobbin and places cone on spindle.
- 3) Pulls switches to start machine, exhaust fans, and burners.
- 4) Pieces up yarn breaks.
- 5) Doffs full cones or bobbins and places yarn in handtruck.
- 6) Records production on work ticket.
- 7) Cleans rails and burners of machine, using brush, airhose, and cloth.
Is being a "SINGE WINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SINGE WINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SINGE WINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SINGE WINDER"
Job Number: 9401