Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles silver hollowware, such as lazy susans, teapots, creamers, and chafing dishes: Drills holes in parts, using bench drill.
- 2) Screws, bolts, or pins base, legs, and lid to body of hollowware, using handtools.
- 3) Adjusts length of legs, or flattens base with mallet so article stands firm and level.
- 4) Mixes plastic ingredients, following formula, to form adhesive compound, and glues handle to hollowware.
- 5) May ream and tap holes, using bench drill and tap.
- 6) May fasten parts together by swedging.
- 7) May buff and polish articles after assembly to remove finger marks.
Is being a "SILVERWARE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SILVERWARE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SILVERWARE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SILVERWARE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 9399