Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sprays back of mirror glass with silver or copper solution to coat glass, using spray gun: Turns valve to admit solution and reducing agents into spray gun and sprays surface of glass.
- 2) Rinses glass with hose before and after application of solution to remove residue.
- 3) Observes sprayed surface to detect spots, streaks, and residue coloring that indicate faulty mix or reducer burns.
- 4) Transfers silvered or coppered glass from rack onto conveyor of drying ovens.
- 5) May clean, polish, and frame mirrors.
Is being a "SILVERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SILVERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SILVERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SILVERER"
Job Number: 9395