Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in installing and repairing railroad signals and signal equipment: Reads work orders stating location and extent of damage to or malfunction of signal equipment to determine number of workers and type of equipment and materials needed for repairs.
- 2) Inspects signal equipment to determine sequence of repair.
- 3) Directs and assists workers in installing or repairing signal equipment, such as interlocks, automatic signals, and crossing protections.
- 4) Inspects completed work for conformance to company specifications.
- 5) Compiles reports at end of day indicating work completed, location, materials used, and number of worker-hours required for each job.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SIGNAL SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SIGNAL SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SIGNAL SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SIGNAL SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 9378