"SIGNAL MAINTAINER HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SIGNAL MAINTAINER to install and repair railroad signals and signal equipment, working as member of crew: Loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trucks or flatcars.
- 2) Digs holes, using post-hole digger, lines holes with wooden forms, and mixes and pours concrete to build concrete foundations.
- 3) Assists SIGNAL MAINTAINER in installing signals, making electrical connections to units, and performing routine maintenance and repair on equipment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 5) May install precast concrete foundations.
- 6) May climb poles or dig trenches to install wiring, conduit, and related hardware.
Is being a "SIGNAL MAINTAINER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SIGNAL MAINTAINER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SIGNAL MAINTAINER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SIGNAL MAINTAINER HELPER"
Job Number: 9377