Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Erects wood or metal framework for use as billboards for outdoor advertisements: Examines blueprints and measures distances with rule and tape to lay out work.
- 2) Cuts wooden structural parts to shape and size, using power-driven woodworking machines.
- 3) Directs HOLE-DIGGER-TRUCK DRIVER in digging holes and setting poles to support structure.
- 4) Drills holes in masonry or concrete walls with portable power drill, and installs anchor bolts, working from swinging scaffold to install supports on side of buildings.
- 5) Bolts or nails billboard framework to supports, and directs WELDER, ARC in welding metal joints.
- 6) Bolts, nails, or screws wood or metal panels to framework to form base for billboards.
- 7) Bolts, screws, or clips metal trim in place to form decorative seal for joints between panel and framework.
- 8) Erects scaffolds and hoists.
- 9) Repairs billboards by replacing defective parts.
- 10) May fabricate sign parts, using woodworking and metalworking machines.
- 11) May paint completed billboard.
- 12) May install floodlight fixtures.
- 13) May dig post holes by hand and secure posts in holes.
Is being a "SIGN ERECTOR-AND-REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SIGN ERECTOR-AND-REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SIGN ERECTOR-AND-REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SIGN ERECTOR-AND-REPAIRER"
Job Number: 9373