Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Makes and repairs sieves used in flour sifting machines, using handtools: Tacks cotton cloth lining onto frame and stretches and staples wire screen across bottom.
- 2) Places free-moving cloth pads in frame.
- 3) Stretches and tacks silk cloth across top of frame.
- 4) Tacks strips of cotton flannel around outer sides of frame so sieve fits snugly into machine.
- 5) Removes and replaces defective parts of damaged sieves.
- 6) May be designated according to function as Sieve Repairer.
Is being a "SIEVE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SIEVE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SIEVE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SIEVE MAKER"
Job Number: 9366