Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and repairs wooden and plastic loom shuttles: Examines shuttles for defects, such as splits, knots, and scratches, or determines defect from reading work ticket.
- 2) Removes metal tips and shuttle edges, using screwdriver.
- 3) Cleans and polishes metal parts, using abrasive cloth and grinding machine.
- 4) Smooths rough places on shuttles by hand or using sanding machine.
- 5) Realigns metal eyes, using screwdriver.
- 6) Cuts fur, bristles, nylon cord, or other fabrics, using scissors, and glues them to shuttle walls to increase yarn tension.
- 7) Removes and replaces shuttles on looms, using wrenches and screwdriver.
- 8) Measures shuttle exteriors with gauges and rulers to verify dimensions before placing them on loom.
Is being a "SHUTTLE FIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHUTTLE FIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHUTTLE FIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHUTTLE FIXER"
Job Number: 9354