Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that kneads fur cones to interlock fibers and shrink cones by either of following methods: Positions cones on belt that moves cones beneath water sprinkler pipes, between rollers, and onto second belt that returns cones to worker.
- 2) Measures cones, using ruler.
- 3) Repeats process until cone has shrunk to size specified.
- 4) Places cones in machine cylinder and turns handle to fill cylinder with hot water, or pours acid-water solution into tank.
- 5) Starts agitators that knead and tumble cones to interlock fibers and shrink cone.
- 6) Measures cones, using ruler.
- 7) Repeats process until cone has shrunk to specified size.
- 8) May stretch cones to specified sizes, using wire frame.
Is being a "SHRINKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHRINKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHRINKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHRINKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9350