Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates peeling machine to behead and peel shrimp preparatory to canning or freezing: Spaces peeling rolls on machine, according to size of shrimp to be processed and adjusts holding rack bars to intermesh between rolls, using wrenches.
- 2) Turns thumbscrews to adjust spring tension on holding rack bars, according to shrimp size and turns valves to start water flow over rolls.
- 3) Starts machine and feed conveyor and spreads shrimp over feed pan at head of rolls to ensure even distribution, using wooden rake.
- 4) Examines samples of peeled shrimp to ensure conformance with standards.
- 5) Adjusts roll spacing and holding for tension as required.
- 6) Dismantles and cleans machine with high-pressure stream from water hose.
- 7) May sterilize machine parts by directing hot water or live steam over them with hose.
Is being a "SHRIMP-PEELING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHRIMP-PEELING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHRIMP-PEELING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHRIMP-PEELING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9349