Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabricating of products from pipe, such as trellises, playground equipment, cattle truck frames, hunting stands, and wire fence gates: Studies assembly diagrams to lay out work for pipe products.
- 2) Measures and cuts pipe to length on pipe-cutting machine.
- 3) Bends pipe around blocks and forms to shape it according to specification.
- 4) Clamps pipe in position, and welds joints to assemble products.
- 5) Instructs workers to chip and paint pipe joints.
- 6) Supervises workers engaged in fabricating and assembling gates.
- 7) Counts and records quantities of fence building material, supplies, and tools taken from yard.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SHOP SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHOP SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHOP SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHOP SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 9322