Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SHOE REPAIRER to repair shoes by any combination of following tasks: Rips worn soles and heels from shoes, using handtools.
- 2) Tacks new soles and heels in place and trims excess leather, using knife or revolving trimmer.
- 3) Sands and finishes sole edges by holding against sanding rollers and revolving metal disk.
- 4) Shines, stains, and dyes shoes.
- 5) May sell merchandise, such as shoestrings, polishes, and other accessories.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "SHOE-REPAIRER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHOE-REPAIRER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHOE-REPAIRER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHOE-REPAIRER HELPER"
Job Number: 9318