Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans detailed instructions of operations in manufacture of newly designed shoes: Compiles manufacturing data from designer specifications, such as last to be used, size runs, ornamentation, saddle height, strap width, and color.
- 2) Computes sizes of parts, such as inserts, linings, quarters, or vamps according to shoe size specifications or following standard size system.
- 3) Lists specifications, such as materials, stitching, and findings for each shoe size.
- 4) May cut paper patterns of shoe design.
- 5) May cut traced design into pattern of shoe parts.
Is being a "SHOE-LAY-OUT PLANNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHOE-LAY-OUT PLANNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHOE-LAY-OUT PLANNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHOE-LAY-OUT PLANNER"
Job Number: 9315