Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dyes or tints shoes for customers of shoe repair or shoe shining shops: Inserts shoetree or stuffs paper into shoe to stiffen shoe upper, forming smooth working surface on shoe.
- 2) Cleans shoes with acetone, alcohol, water, or other solutions to remove dirt, dye, and grease, using brushes, cloths, and sponges.
- 3) Selects prepared dye or mixes dyes to match shade specified by instructions or color chart.
- 4) Applies coat of dye or tint onto shoe upper, using spray gun or swab.
- 5) Ignites dye on shoe to drive dye into leather.
Is being a "SHOE DYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHOE DYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHOE DYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHOE DYER"
Job Number: 9309