Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically folds shirts: Positions shirt on bed of machine, places button strip and collar of shirt in clamps on machine bed, and closes clamps by hand.
- 2) Pushes button to lower folding blade onto shirt and actuates folding bar and plates of machine to fold body and arms of shirt around folding blade.
- 3) Depresses pedal to retract folding blade and plates and open heated collar-shaping clamp.
- 4) Inserts cardboard band under collar to maintain shape.
- 5) May place cardboard on shirt prior to folding to strengthen folded package.
- 6) May place paper bands around folded shirts and pack shirts in bags.
- 7) May separate and stack shirts according to customers' markings.
- 8) May insert paper cuff links in dress shirts.
Is being a "SHIRT-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHIRT-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHIRT-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHIRT-FOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9306