"SHIFT SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in production of computer tapes containing pattern design data or film positives or negatives of pattern designs for use in photoengraving processes: Analyzes work order and confers with supervisory personnel to determine most feasible method required to produce negative or positive film or computer tape of customer pattern design.
- 2) Develops work procedures for producing customer design in accordance with computer limitations and customer specifications.
- 3) Computes mathematical model for pattern designs adaptable to mathematical solution.
- 4) Inspects film positives and negatives to verify conformance to specifications.
- 5) May operate scanner, computer, display console, and color design console.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SHIFT SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHIFT SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHIFT SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHIFT SUPERVISOR, FILM PROCESSING"
Job Number: 9287