Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that makes shell molds used to produce metal castings: Starts machine that automatically forms and cures shell.
- 2) Strips cured shell halves from machine and positions shell half on fixture of mold-closing machine.
- 3) Brushes glue around edges of shell half.
- 4) Positions remaining shell half on top of lower half and activates ram that exerts pressure on shell until glue has set.
- 5) May glue and assemble shell halves by hand.
- 6) May clamp, wire, or bolt shell halves together.
- 7) May bolt pattern and core box to bed of machine.
- 8) May produce cores on shell making machine and be designated Shell Coremaker.
Is being a "SHELL MOLDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHELL MOLDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHELL MOLDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHELL MOLDER"
Job Number: 9269