Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that bonds cope and drag together to form completed shell mold: Turns dials of shell-mold bonding machine to heat upper pressure plate and set pressure stroke of ram as specified.
- 2) Positions drag onto lower pressure plate of machine.
- 3) Fills vibrator pan with bonding agent, and pushes button to sift bonding agent onto edge of drag.
- 4) Positions cope on drag, and pushes button or pulls lever which pushes hot plate onto cope to heat and compress cope to drag.
- 5) Knocks out sprue holes with iron rod.
- 6) Directs airhose onto mold to blow out loose sand.
- 7) May tend machine that automatically releases pressure after specified period of time.
- 8) May assemble cores to drag and cope.
Is being a "SHELL-MOLD-BONDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHELL-MOLD-BONDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHELL-MOLD-BONDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHELL-MOLD-BONDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9280