Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fastens sheetrock to interior surface of manufactured building wall panels, using handtools: Installs blanket insulation between studs of exterior walls.
- 2) Covers insulation with plastic moisture barrier and tacks plastic to studs.
- 3) Selects required length of sheetrock and lays sheetrock on frame.
- 4) Measures and marks position of electrical outlets, using tape measure and template.
- 5) Cuts openings with handsaw.
- 6) Squares frame, positions, and fastens sheetrock, using tape measure, nails, hammer, screws, and powered screwdriver.
- 7) Cuts openings for windows and excess sheetrock, using router.
- 8) Moves completed panel to next work station, using electric hoist.
Is being a "SHEETROCK APPLICATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHEETROCK APPLICATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHEETROCK APPLICATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHEETROCK APPLICATOR"
Job Number: 9267