Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates sheeting machine to slice cakes of baked plastics into sheets of uniform thickness: Turns crank to adjust cutting position of knife.
- 2) Adjusts feed rolls of machine to regulate pressure of cake against knife, using wrenches.
- 3) Turns steam valves to regulate temperature of heating chamber.
- 4) Loads cake onto conveyor of machine manually or by using hoist, and starts machine.
- 5) Observes gauges to verify machine temperatures.
- 6) Measures thickness of sheets with micrometer.
- 7) Examines surface of sliced sheets for imperfections and replaces knife, using wrenches.
- 8) Turns crank to adjust tension on knife.
- 9) May sharpen knife, using whetstone.
- 10) May count and record number of sheets cut.
Is being a "SHEETER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHEETER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHEETER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHEETER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9262