Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SHEAR-GRINDER OPERATOR in sharpening cloth-shearing machine blades: Removes blades from shearing machines and transports blades to and from grinding area, using handcart.
- 2) Positions blades in jig or chuck of grinding machines.
- 3) Hands SHEAR-GRINDER OPERATOR tools or supplies as directed.
- 4) Spreads oil and emery powder on blades as blades are being lapped together.
- 5) Boils sharpened blades in vats to remove oil and abrasive dust.
- 6) Applies oil preservatives to blades.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "SHEAR-GRINDER-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHEAR-GRINDER-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHEAR-GRINDER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHEAR-GRINDER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 9254