"SHALE PLANER OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts and moves shale from open pit, performing any combination of following laboring tasks to assist SHALE PLANER OPERATOR: Shovels loose shale from travel area of planer.
- 2) Signals truck driver to position vehicle for receiving shale from planer hopper.
- 3) Monitors movement of shale along conveyor leading from hopper to truck or railcar.
- 4) Frees jams in planer hopper, using metal pinch bar.
- 5) Assists in laying tracks and bed supports for planer, using pick, shovel, sledgehammer, and other handtools.
Is being a "SHALE PLANER OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHALE PLANER OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHALE PLANER OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHALE PLANER OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 9234