Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs shaker tables and reel frames used in processing corn products: Places frame on worktable, assisted by another worker.
- 2) Examines screen surface to detect weak spots and holes.
- 3) Removes old bolting cloth, using tack pullers and pincers.
- 4) Cuts new cloth piece, stretches it over panel, and tacks it in place.
- 5) May tack strip of bias tape over edges to hold cloth securely.
- 6) Repairs damaged wood frames and builds new ones, using handtools.
- 7) Remounts reel frames on reels, using wrench and screwdriver.
- 8) Replaces shaker tables on supporting springs.
Is being a "SHAKER REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SHAKER REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SHAKER REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SHAKER REPAIRER"
Job Number: 9227