Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates camera to photograph inside of sewer lines to conduct inspection and determine need for repairs: Locates line sections to be photographed, using map.
- 2) Determines setup procedures.
- 3) Floats rope used to pull camera to adjacent manhole to thread sewer lines.
- 4) Directs workers in setting up cable stands over manholes.
- 5) Loads camera with film and inspects battery of camera.
- 6) Depresses button on camera to photograph small blackboard giving location of manhole, manhole number, data, and weather conditions for future reference.
- 7) Attaches pulling cable to camera and instructs workers to position camera in sewer line and to turn cable stand handles that enable camera to move inside pipe.
- 8) Snaps pictures at designated intervals until camera reaches downstream manhole.
- 9) Detaches camera from cable, rewinds cable into reel, and disassembles equipment.
- 10) Removes film and batteries from camera and sends film to be developed.
- 11) Confers with supervisor to discuss condition of sewer lines as indicated in developed photographs.
- 12) Drives pickup truck to haul crew and equipment.
- 13) Services, adjusts, and makes minor repairs to camera, equipment, and attachments.
- 14) Communicates with supervisor, using radio telephone.
- 15) Gives directions to workers in efficient and safe use of camera and equipment, work methods, and safety precautions.
- 16) Prepares daily report listing lines photographed.
Is being a "SEWER-LINE PHOTO-INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEWER-LINE PHOTO-INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEWER-LINE PHOTO-INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEWER-LINE PHOTO-INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 9194