Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stacks products, such as blocks, bricks, sewer pipe, and roofing tile in specified patterns on tunnel kiln cars or in periodic kilns for burning: Spaces and levels setting rings on kiln car or in kiln to facilitate circulation of air about products during burning.
- 2) Spreads sand on floor or setting rings to prevent cohesion of products during burning.
- 3) Lifts and positions products on setting rings, using air-hoist.
- 4) Examines products for cracks and measures them for straightness, using straightedge.
- 5) Discards defective products.
- 6) May direct SETTER HELPER.
- 7) May draw products from kiln.
Is being a "SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SETTER"
Job Number: 9178