"SETTER, INDUCTION-HEATING EQUIPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up induction heating equipment used to braze, heat-treat, and spot-weld metal parts: Selects induction coil according to heating chart, or bends copper tubing by hand, to form coil, following electrical formulas.
- 2) Attaches power and coolant lines to ends of coil, using flaring tool, nuts and washers, and wrenches.
- 3) Sets dial controls to regulate current, heating-cycle time, and coolant-flow pressure.
- 4) Turns wheel and reads meter to tune power-supply oscillators for maximum output.
- 5) Shims coil-holder and work-holding fixture to center parts within coil for heating.
- 6) Trains workers to braze and solder metals and examines their work for completeness of bonding.
- 7) Cleans, lubricates, and adjusts equipment to maintain efficient operation using airhose, cleaning fluid, and handtools.
Is being a "SETTER, INDUCTION-HEATING EQUIPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SETTER, INDUCTION-HEATING EQUIPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SETTER, INDUCTION-HEATING EQUIPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SETTER, INDUCTION-HEATING EQUIPMENT"
Job Number: 9182