Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and adjusts staking machines used to assemble clock and watch parts according to blueprints and operation sheets: Confers with department supervisor and reviews operation sheets to determine parts or assemblies to be processed, assembly specifications, and instructions for machine setup.
- 2) Bolts or screws specified dies into beds of machines according to blueprints, using handtools.
- 3) Operates machines to press or rivet parts together to form sample assemblies.
- 4) Examines and measures sample assemblies for adherence to surface and dimensional specifications, using gauges such as micrometers and calipers, and confers with quality control personnel to gain approval of sample for production.
- 5) Demonstrates operation of machines to production workers and examines work to detect production defects.
- 6) Oils and cleans machines, using oilcans and cloths.
Is being a "SET-UP WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SET-UP WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SET-UP WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SET-UP WORKER"
Job Number: 9190