Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives, records, and distributes work orders to service crews upon customers' requests for service on articles or utilities purchased from wholesale or retail establishment or utility company: Records information, such as name, address, article to be repaired, or service to be rendered.
- 2) Prepares work order and distributes to service crew.
- 3) Schedules service call and dispatches service crew.
- 4) Calls or writes customer to ensure satisfactory performance of service.
- 5) Keeps record of service calls and work orders.
- 6) May dispatch orders and relay messages and special instructions to mobile crews and other departments, using radio-telephone equipment.
Is being a "SERVICE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SERVICE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SERVICE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SERVICE CLERK"
Job Number: 9158