"SEPARATOR TENDER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends reels or shakers that separate and remove bran, gluten, or other insolubles from starch suspension: Starts reels or shakers.
- 2) Turns valves to admit and regulate flow of liquid suspension to separators.
- 3) Starts conveyor that carries off insolubles separated from suspension.
- 4) Tests specific gravity of liquid starch to ascertain if separation meets standards, using hydrometer.
- 5) Cleans shakers or reels with caustic solution and water hose.
- 6) Replaces worn or broken bearings, springs, and other parts, using handtools.
- 7) May tend driers to dehydrate brans.
Is being a "SEPARATOR TENDER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEPARATOR TENDER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEPARATOR TENDER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEPARATOR TENDER II"
Job Number: 9152