Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates flotation machine to remove germs from cracked grain, and tests product to ensure conformance with standards: Determines specific gravity of cracked grain suspension, using hydrometer.
- 2) Turns valves to add grain or water to attain specified density.
- 3) Starts machine that agitates suspension and permits oil-laden germs to rise to surface.
- 4) Adds liquid of specified density that causes germs to float and tests residue for presence of germs.
- 5) Makes iodine titration on fluid and suspension leaving germ separator, computes sulfur dioxide content from amount of iodine added, and records test findings.
- 6) May turn valves to regulate flow of materials to other processes, as directed.
- 7) May operate shakers to remove bran and other fibers from starch suspension.
Is being a "SEPARATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEPARATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEPARATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEPARATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9150