"SENIOR TECHNICIAN, CONTROLS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops design modifications and provides technical assistance to workers engaged in installation, modification, and repair of gas compressor station controls and instruments: Tours compressor station and inspects or tests station control apparatus, using standard test equipment and handtools.
- 2) Confers with superintendent to determine operational problems and efficiency of automatic control systems.
- 3) Analyzes operational problems and develops modifications in design to improve efficiency.
- 4) Trains workers and provides technical assistance in installation, maintenance, and repair techniques.
- 5) Confers with manufacturers' representatives and submits proposed design modifications to improve efficiency of compressor station controls and instrumentation.
Is being a "SENIOR TECHNICIAN, CONTROLS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SENIOR TECHNICIAN, CONTROLS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SENIOR TECHNICIAN, CONTROLS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SENIOR TECHNICIAN, CONTROLS"
Job Number: 9145