"SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Advises commander on such matters as troop welfare, health, and morale: Assists commander on official visits and at military ceremonies.
- 2) Assists in inspection of facilities and personnel to determine if established standards are met.
- 3) Counsels enlisted personnel concerning attitude, personal problems, and similar matters, and to elicit their cooperation and self improvement.
- 4) Reviews activities of subordinate noncommissioned officers, and initiates appropriate corrective action for discrepancies noted.
- 5) May assists commander in reception of visitors.
- 6) May supervise clerical or administrative personnel.
Is being a "SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR"
Job Number: 9143