Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Classifies smoking pipe stummels according to quality of briar and length of shank: Examines stummels for defects, such as cracks, splits, and decayed wood.
- 2) Measures length of shank, using gauge.
- 3) Classifies stummels according to specifications for each grade and places them in designated boxes.
- 4) Dips high grade stummels in alcohol to bring out grain of briar and sorts them according to distinctiveness of grain.
- 5) Discards defective briars.
- 6) May inspect damaged pipes to determine method of salvage.
Is being a "SELECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SELECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SELECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SELECTOR"
Job Number: 9137