"SECTION LEADER, SCREEN PRINTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and adjusts automatic screen printing machines for workers engaged in screen printing multicolored designs onto cloth articles: Confers with SUPERVISOR, SCREEN PRINTING to determine daily production schedule and transmits work instructions to other workers.
- 2) Analyzes print order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up automatic screen printing machine for specified order.
- 3) Turns thumbscrews, loosens and tightens bolts, and aligns printing screens, using handtools.
- 4) Patrols printing area to detect problems, such as mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions, printout of register, and damaged screens.
- 5) Adjusts belts, drive assemblies, pneumatic lifting mechanisms, and other machine parts to correct problems, or notifies supervisor of malfunction.
- 6) Counts and records production in log.
Is being a "SECTION LEADER, SCREEN PRINTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SECTION LEADER, SCREEN PRINTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SECTION LEADER, SCREEN PRINTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SECTION LEADER, SCREEN PRINTING"
Job Number: 9120