Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail: Reads and routes incoming mail.
- 2) Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- 3) Takes dictation in shorthand or by machine.
- 4) May record minutes of staff meetings.
- 5) May make copies of correspondence or other printed matter, using copying or duplicating machine.
- 6) May prepare outgoing mail, using postage-metering machine.
- 7) May prepare notes, correspondence, and reports, using word processor or computer terminal.
Is being a "SECRETARY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SECRETARY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SECRETARY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SECRETARY"
Job Number: 9116