Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends circular knitting machines with automatic pattern controls that knit seamless hose: Places yarn spools on creel; threads and starts machine.
- 2) Observes operation of machines and notifies KNITTING-MACHINE FIXER of any malfunction.
- 3) Removes knitted hose from machines.
- 4) Pulls hose over inspection form or over hand to examine for defects, such as holes, runs, or picks.
- 5) Classifies hose according to specifications into grades, such as first quality, rejects, and mends.
- 6) Counts, bundles, ties, and labels each grade of hose.
- 7) Clips loose or connecting threads on or joining socks, using scissors.
- 8) May measure overall length of hose, using scale on inspection form.
- 9) May mark defective portion of hose for HOSIERY MENDER , using crayon.
- 10) May be designated according to type of hose knitted as Sock Knitter.
Is being a "SEAMLESS-HOSIERY KNITTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEAMLESS-HOSIERY KNITTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEAMLESS-HOSIERY KNITTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEAMLESS-HOSIERY KNITTER"
Job Number: 9103