Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and seals scale poises and counterweights used in manufacture of balance scales: Weighs poises and counterweights, using microscale, and refers to weight chart to determine amount lead shot to be added to adjust weight.
- 2) Drills hole in poise, using drill press.
- 3) Verifies depth of hole, using depth gauge and drill chart.
- 4) Hammers lead shot into hole to add necessary weight.
- 5) Inserts shot into cavity of counterweight to add necessary weight, using tweezers.
- 6) Files or grinds poise or counterweight to reduce weight, using file or power grinder.
- 7) Positions plug over cavity of counterweight and seals plug in cavity, using pneumatic press.
Is being a "SEALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEALER"
Job Number: 9093